How to See Lyrics on Spotify
Hi there, I'm Tracy from Techimperatives.net. Today, I'll guide you on how to see lyrics on Spotify in a few simple steps. Let's dive right in!
Accessing Lyrics on Spotify
Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't have an inbuilt lyrics feature for all of its tracks. However, there are still a few ways you can get lyrics for your favourite songs on Spotify.
Using Genius on Spotify
Spotify has teamed up with Genius, a big lyrics and music site, to bring you lyrics and the story behind some of the songs.
Steps to Follow
- Play a song that you want the lyrics for.
- Tap the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen
- On the song's page, swipe down where you'll see ‘Behind the Lyrics, provided by Genius'.
Please note that this feature is not available for all songs.
Using External Apps for Lyrics
There are third-party apps available that integrate with Spotify and display lyrics for songs. Apps like Musixmatch and SoundHound are popular choices.
How to use Musixmatch with Spotify
- Download and install Musixmatch from your device's app store.
- Open the app and link it with your Spotify account.
- Play a song on Spotify, and the Musixmatch app should automatically show lyrics.
If you have any more questions about how to see lyrics on Spotify, or if you need help with any other tech-related issues, feel free to reach me at email@example.com
This article is a part of my mission with Techimperatives.net to make tech less intimidating and more approachable for all. With easy-to-understand content, troubleshooting guides and how-to articles, I am committed to demystifying intricate tech problems and providing simple, easy-to-follow solutions.